Saturday, September 14, 2013

hi world! 
Whatchadooin? Sigh. I just read my Saige Book—she's the GIrl of the Year! And my other American girl doll probably can't be the Girl of the Year because it's a just like me doll. 

Me and my mom are both wearing bathrobes. My mom makes a lot of typing mistakes. Ha ha ha ha!!! I eawann get myars pierced for the Fourth of July! Yeah! Yay! Christmas is coming! And my birthday—October! (she almost wrote Oxctober.) 

OK. Work it Jojo, work it! 

I love socks, they make you slippery!!!! 

My mom's funny... and ME! And my dad. 

Well, almost everyone I know is funny. I love flipping my mom's pony tail. I said like, not love. HEY! Oh fine. Whatever. Hey!! Hmpf! Teee hee hee. 

Well, what do you have to say for yourself? Please say something! Bye! GOODbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment