Saturday, October 26, 2013

Canadian Fun

Canada was so much fun, if you ask me. Vancouver had Granville Island, which had a Kids' Market... YEAH!!! Yeah yeah yeah! Ok. You could win tickets to get prizes, there was a bounce house, and it closes at 6. When you win tickets, that come out of the game machines, if it says NO TICKETS that means I think you shouldn't play that game, because it wouldn't give you tickets. I one time got 103 and 105 tickets... altogether 208 tickets!!!

THe hotels were AWESOME. Especially in Vancouver, and also Victoria. I didn't like the Seattle one. You had to share a bathroom! I mean, REALLY! And it didnt' have wireless. Don't go there. But go to the Josephinium, that was downstairs, yeah (well, really, on the same block.)

It was the best vacation ever. Well, not really because I can't decide.
This picture of the mountains is from the plane from Seattle to New York. 

This is me and my dad at a museum, making some music. I'm on this drum... COOL drum! 

The cheetah movie is from a museum we saw. It's lenticular, so don't believe it's real! 

This is is of my mom and dad just waking up from their sleep. 

There's me and my mom at a Japanese restaurant. See that drink there? It's Jasmine Tea. 

Since hockey is famous in Vancouver, me and my dad were pretending to be in the hockey.  I would have been the Canadian, but the step for children was with the blue team. (Well, I could've fitted in the red one, I just like blue.)  

Here's me pretending to steer a wheel on a boat. Doesn't it look so realistic? Cool... the cool style. (That's something new my friend made up.) 

Here's a panorama of me and my dad watching the boats from the Vancouver Olympic Area. And we were watching the sea planes take off and gooooodbye!  

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Wow 22 that must have been some birthday party

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete