Sunday, November 3, 2013

Moving!

I am going to change my room!

Not really. Because I'm only going to have a new bed and a new floor.... with no carpet! And a new mattress. And if I play my cards right, my mom will paint my wall... yeah! I'm not sure which color.

Well, I'm not really moving... I'm just moving my stuff. And getting a new bed, and a new floor and a new mattress.

Howdy, partner! Hmm, hmmm..... Let's see. AH! Idea! No no no no no idea.

Guess what? All but one of my stuffed animals in a big bag weighs 25 pounds. Isn't that cool?

I also coach my mom. That means I teach her how to run fast, how to hide well, and how to be sneaky. Isn't that cool? I get to be the boss... yeah! That's alive.

Can I have a popsicle?
(—No.
—No, write that!)

Can I have a popsicle?

Why did you write that two times?
—I wrote it exactly like it happened.
—Oooh. Hmmph!

Guess what, it's fall! Soon winter is coming. I'm going to a pah-tay! A pajama party! It's not really a sleepover, just a party. It's a girl named Lyla's party, to work on her Lylatov, with her mom. A Lylatov is a mosnter that's cute. (That's my opinion.)

1 comment:

  1. Winter has come to the farm, all the corn and soybeans are picked.
    The wood is stacked and ready.
    It is really neat that you are getting a new bed and floor.
    Let me know, will it be done by Thanksgiving?
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete