Saturday, September 26, 2015

I guess a picture blog

A lot of kids I guess

Let's see i like making scarf

SHH we are working 

Night night

i like me ol' pandas and penguins 
my video game (and Priya's)

um lots of people

  me and Priya very bored

me and Priya hanging on a x and y grid

me and my American girl doll

at the rodeo ...

which soren likes watching ...

where i work!!

yummm

i am part gorilla

 my cousin can actually fly 

me and Maddie 

our meeting

the day I learn I HATE SPRING WATER

talk about tree hugging

ummm should i

why are you taking a 

Picture of me mom?

i like eating

nice and tidy right

and then you open it

i can make flowers glow

Josephine Baker

i don't know why i did this picture

story time

this is my cousin

and this my aunt


BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment