It has reviews, funny stories, good games to click on, and more fun to be on. Go to RoyalDiamond and have the best time EVER!!!!
Friday, September 13, 2013
Bonjour! I am in the School of American Ballet. I go to P.S. 85. I am in 2nd grade, and we are on the 2nd floor. I love to travel and learn new things. I, for one, love animals. They are amazing and astouding. All are unique, like humans. I have two American girl dolls. I want the Josefina one, too. My mom, well, she might me buy a thermos. I have a bunch of friends and I would like them to have a lemonade stand with me. Well, one. Named Nada. She's 10. (Phone rings, Nada is calling.) I love to do art. Nada has a cat named Mishmish, who's so soft. Also there's a dog named Prince across the street—he's so cute! I'm great at puzzles. My mom's name is Laura, my dad's name is Mike—well, Michael. I have two cousins named Lauren, she's 10, one named Harrison, he's 8. I have a lot of aunts, I'll tell you some of their names: Phoebe, Tessa, Julie, Sarah, great aunt Laurie and great aunt Kate. Here are some of my uncles: Casey, Dave, Tim, Uncle Ron, Uncle Tom. Ok. Well. I do love flowers. And me and my friend, when were were at Smurfs 2, went to the PhotoBooth. I love 1Direction and I love the Sound of Music. The Hills are alive!! I have a good book called Mothstorm. It's amazing. I haven't read all of it. I have a teacher named Ms. Kammerman. I love music and TV. And anything with the Internet. And reading and art and painting and Junie B. Jones, too. FLowers flowers flowers. And vermont! I love places! Flowers. Vermont. and movies. I can raise one eybrow, and whistle. (whoo whoo) I can wink. It's AWESOME! COOL! and FANTASTIC! Like everything I've said so far.
And by the way, I'm funny.
WHen Nada and I went to the grocery store, there was a TV, so we made ads for all the things for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Editor's note: Jojo raises one eyebrow MANUALLY. And winking involves a lot of squinting and head-cocking.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha this is the best thing I've read in my entire life! I am 100% imagining this happening in real time as a single extremely long sentence!
ReplyDelete