Ok. Got it. Let's see. Where was I? Oh yeah, I do want it for Christmas. SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME, I BEG OF YOU. Ok, but not everybody.
So. Rainbow Loom is pretty popular and the guy who invented it is name Something Ng, from Vietnam. He moved to AmeriCanada when he was a boy. He had a daughter, YEAH! named what? No idea. Hey Whatever. Rainbow loom bands come in all different colors, ta
ht's why it's called rainbow, but you really loom the bands together. Rubber bands. THey're pretty cool, in my opinion.This is what a rainbow loom bracelet looks like.
ohh!
So the pattern is white pink white pink white pink then all pink and green. The yellow in the picture is really green in real life.
That's the end of our rainbow loom chatter... yay yay, give us comments, yeah!
To: Someone,
From: Josephine (and Laura the typist)
Hey thebestjosephine! Thanks for this post! Your cousin gave me one of these bracelets a few weeks ago when they visited NC (that's short for North Carolina), now I know how it was made!
ReplyDeleteDear Josephina Ballerina,
ReplyDeletewow, a blog! so cool. I must say niece, I am very impressed with all that you have accomplished at such an early age! And YES, Laruen and Harry are obsessed with the Rainbow Looms--did you ever get one?
Harrison is good reader, just like you, and he enjoys writing; in fact, he wrote a book that you may have heard about: The Pretty Unicorn. (sounds like Harry doesn't it? heehee).
Lauren is swimming and studying like crazy, as this is her LAST year in elementary school. Then she's off to the middle school that I went to when I was her age. Kinda crazy, isn't it.She's like a mini-me. Just like you are a mini-Laura.
You are involved in many activites, the ballet, being one of my favorites. Oh, how I wish I could be your second grade teacher--we would have such a great time. When I see the kids getting ants in their pants, I stop what they're doing, shut the door (that's when they think they are in trouble (mwahahaha!) and then I blast the Foo Fighters(rock band--have your dad you tube it). Then, we go back to work.
When your mom and I were young, we didn't do the fun and exciting activites you are involved in. We had to make our own fun with ordinary things. I do recall a favorite games we played when we thought we were bored--it was called EATING DIRT. How bout that for exciting! Or, time each other to see who could stare at the sun the longest (I got to 6 seconds!) I do not recommend this however, or you may end up wearing an eye patch. Here is one more activity that makes me laugh because your mom and I would invent games without thinking them through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dbgn0Cc6W0