Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hi!

Hi! How ya doin', world? Well, I am writing a blog. Of course I am, because then I wouldn't be writing here now. But now let's get to the point: 

(Mama, what's the point?)  

... 

(No, seriously, what is it?) 

I got it! 

I got a lot of money. Like, 90 or 100 dollars or something, I'm not sure. Don't ask. Don't know what I'm saving for. Oh, ok, I do (Isabelle the American Girl Doll of 2014), but I don't know the OTHER things I'm saving for. 

Ok. I'm 7 and a half years old! 

I'm reading a book called Flora and Ulysses. By the way, Flora is a human cynic and Ulysses is a superhero squirrel. Oh oh and also I'm reading the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I like Lucy and Susan and The Professor and Peter and Edmund too. You know the Professor's pretty logical. Oh, that evil witch! Mr. Tummis seems really nice. And the Beaver family! 

I like Spotify. I'm listening to it right now. It's right now on a radio mix based on Taylor Swift -- I really like "Stay Stay  Stay" by her. I also like One Direction and Katy Perry and KidzBop radio and also These Boots are Made for Walking by Nancy Sinatra. 

I like websites. For instance, one called AnimalJam.com. It looks like this: 

I go to the School of American Ballet. I go Mondays and Wednesdays. I take the subway there, it's in Manhattan in Lincoln Center. Oh, and my friend in ballet is named Nicole. We do the basics (like plies, first position, second positions, etc) and then we move on to different ones (like batman jete which means "to throw" in French. )  Actually, ballet was invented by Italy and then it moved on to France. 

I go to PS85Q. It's really fun and we have nice teachers but I want Ms. Griner my first grade teacher back. Waaa! I miss her very much. 

Oh and Mama plays this game called Ingress (on the Green Team) but I like animaljam more (it's on the computer, not the phone.) Also I like Doodlejump. My doodle is named Vicky - it's like all paper, but on a phone or a tablet. Ah, Doodlejump. 

Goodbye!
The 
end








No comments:

Post a Comment