Hi. Even though these pictures have something to do with me, I'm going to talk about something completely different now, and then come back to this at the end, to tell you about the pictures.
First, 1., I'm crazy. 2., I got Pokemon. They're really good. 3. Okay, okay, okay.
Now I will talk about the pictures!
This one is me at Governor's Island at the Children's Museum Art Camp (CMA) where we are allowed to climb the sculptures. This one is called the magic carpet. Governer's Island is between Manhattan and Brooklyn and I have to take a ferry to get there (after a long train ride.)
Hi again! This is me on a tree house at CMA. That's the Freedom Tower in the background.
This is me on the ferry.
Me in
a Sandbox at a Park with a sprinklers. This was in the past. I predict the future, by the way.
This is me and my friend Hana playing with sparklers. Sparkle sparkle sparkle! (that was the sparkle song)
This is me and my other friend Naomi and my other friend Kasamira at a sleepover doing funny faces.
This is the Hope Diamond.
The end.
and bye bye!






No comments:
Post a Comment